Dear valued guest,
During these challenging times, we are fully committed to the well-being, health and safety of our employees and guests. We have been closely monitoring the global COVID-19 situation and have developed and adapted all of our operations correspondingly, and implemented full health and safety training so that all hygiene and safety measures are following the guidelines issued by the World Health Organisation. We understand that there are many concerns during this time, and we would like to assure our guests that our principal objective is to provide the highest levels of health and safety, whilst remaining fully dedicated to providing the highest standard of service.
For our guests to feel safe, relaxed, and free to enjoy their stay, we wish you to know that we have implemented stringent hygiene and cleanliness standards and rigorous health and safety protocols. For guests who wish to have a PCR test, we can provide tests upon request.
- Constant cleaning and disinfection. Among other measures, the cleaning plan has been reinforced by adding sensitive passage areas and increasing the frequency of disinfection. In short, cleaning and disinfection is one of the aspects on which most emphasis is being placed.
- Reception and common areas. Cleaning in common areas has been intensified. All objects and surfaces in transit areas such as stair handrails, door handles, doorbells, shared bathroom faucets, etc. are cleaned and disinfected at least every two hours.
- All materials handed over to the guest – e.g. keys or documentation – are properly disinfected. Guests staying at Hotel Punta Sur can find hydroalcoholic gel for use in common areas, at all entrances to our establishments.
- Special cleaning of rooms. Between each check-in, the team performs a thorough cleaning, disinfecting all the surfaces of the room. We give special importance to the bathrooms, especially in all areas of frequent use.
Our hotels and restaurants follow all security protocols to facilitate the social distance required when interacting with other people.
These measures include, among other initiatives, the guarantee in the reception area of the proper separation between customer and staff with the placement of a glass partition. On the other hand, in our restaurants we follow the safety distance between tables, recommended by the Ministry of Health.
- In all restaurants we have digitized the information, so you can consult the menu of our restaurants with QR codes.
- Air and water purification protocols: All the hotel facilities facilities have had the Legionella issue implemented for the last years, being a pioneer in implementing this control system with health. At the moment we have updated everything according to new regulations for the topic of COVID-19 carried out by qualified and titled personnel to carry out it, taking all the controls, changes and annotations in our books of seats and putting to the day all the facilities for the security of all our clients, to face the COVID-19. Our pools have all the certifications approved in March-April 2021 and the pool cleaning protocol has been reinforced according to the new safety and hygiene measures. There are disinfectant gel dispensers in each pool and signs limiting the capacity.
- To ensure hygienic quality, the company follows the protocols indicated in its self-monitoring system in which the exceptional measures included in the legislation for the prevention of COVID – 19 have been included.
We respect the separation between tables to ensure the safety distance between diners, the disinfection of surfaces, tables and chairs at each change of activity.
Payment by card is established as a priority method of payment to minimize contact.
- Tablecloths and napkins are single-use in some establishments and table linen is sanitized and washed at an optimum temperature of between 60º and 90º.
- Protocols and personal protection equipment. We have intensified safety and hygiene measures for our customers, employees and suppliers.
- Customers have access to safety and disinfection elements such as disinfectant gels that will be available to them in restaurants and common areas.
- Mandatory equipment for suppliers: all suppliers accessing the hotel will do so following the necessary safety measures.
- Health and safety protocols for employees. The Punta Sur employees have received specific training to apply safety protocols and practices adapted to health requirements.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more detailed information, or if you have any questions at email@example.com
We would like to thank you for your loyalty and support, and we very much look forward to welcoming you soon.